Thursday, August 26, 2010

Recipes Of Cake Boss Buddy

art My first book about ancient Egypt

- "Textures" - Oil on canvas - 18x14 cm ............................................ .................................................. .......................................... After so long, I have decided to make my first work of art. And yet, I have relied In no particular work. I just let out the creative side, and there you have the result. What is it? What do you want to convey? the answer is ... NOTHING! There are many abstract paintings if they are to reflect a meaning, but in my case was not intended to teach anyone. If someone now says he sees a window frame in the foreground, with 2 giant blobs one of the crystals, is pure coincidence! sometimes gives meaning to the work without knowing if it really is (not really have meaning.) I can say that I have relied on Pollock or Mark Rothko, but not in their respective works, if not their idea of \u200b\u200bart as a creative process (and end). ................................................ .................................................. ....................................

0 comments:

Post a Comment