Friday, April 4, 2008

Denise Milani / Black Dress

Bad Memory Almost two weeks without blogging

I have spent almost two weeks without posting on the blog. During the week, between work, gym and social life is not much time. In order to perform the feat last week (my age) to leave Friday and Saturday consecutively. Great fun, but exhausting. On Saturday we had a new edition of the Passion elevator. There were moments of these that we looked at each other, and we could not believe they were clicking as good music.
On Saturday, moreover, was flying kites with a Mexican friend who is hooked. It was night and was running around the pasture trying to cheat and get on the skateboard to roll a bit. Then, as a Dutch recojiamos kites, big, blond, preppy-looking, we tried to steal the mountainboard (cart). We had to run behind him but at least we asked for forgiveness. Thief, but polite.
This week I have seen. My parents are going to spend ten days at home. They arrived on Wednesday to Brussels from Zaragoza. There is a good alternative, because it takes five hours after arriving in Amsterdam, but at least took the opportunity to go the night before and see Kim and Babette (my friends from India). I prepared dinner, bought me flowers (my first time) and drank champagne.
At work, as I'm more loose, and I can afford ratiros write on the blog, but I'm still not ready for a whole chapter of Panama. To see if this weekend bag for a while and I can begin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment