Sunday, April 24, 2011

Cheap Littlest Pet Shop Advent Calendars

LETTER OF PHARMACEUTICAL.


Letter from a pharmaceutical

N O have waste, read and see.


* This is a letter he wrote a pharmacist on the gravy train with

immigrants with our Public Health .*


Dear Colleagues:


I am writing to you to explain what is happening in pharmacies

English.


I think we need to make this known because, from what I have seen is a trail of secrecy in relation to the issue of Public Health and immigrants.


following happens: I'm in my office pharmaceutical and pharmacy detected from making several years and many recipes that immigrants DO NOT PAY!


Yes, if you like what you are reading.


I explain: when one of us, English for life, going to the doctor writes a prescription with the normal mode or
beneficiary
holder or beneficiary is retired pensioner owner. That means

has been paid into Social Security.


But immigrants are recipes with the following specifications:
Foreign
holder without resources, application abroad without resources, drug

free for foreigners, foreign minor drug-free and worst of

all: free drug overseas pensioner over 64 years. The latter

mode means that these immigrants bring their elders to receive

medical care and free prescriptions paid by us the English.


Also take lots of drugs purchased in

pharmacy or given to their country and also boast about it.


give more details: I live in Majadahonda, Madrid and what I'm talking about what I see every day here.


supposed to Majadahonda City Council is right, and the same council is handing out vouchers to Moors and South American to receive free milk and baby food and personal hygiene products FREE.

These individuals, once they give me the ticket, purchased 50 euros creams

with the money not been spent because according to them and boasting,
the English people are all fools
(Thanks Zapatero).


I'm sick!


also have threatened me many times in my pharmacy, but many, and I then with the fear of leaving work at 9:30 when these people know where I work and my schedule.


is outrageous and I can not do anything.


Well you know the English because we do so badly in the Health, because everything I give these Untermenschen, you see. And that's not even talk

the floors of official protection, school lunches, child care ....

So if I have a son to me that I'm English for life no one gives me no help and I can die waiting. To succeed in Spain have to be moro or South American, gay or bisexual, not knowing how to make the O with a joint and be a waste.


Regards, Ari.


I can confirm that this is true and not talk about it because it does not matter; respond to anyone interested:

farmaceuticos_adjuntos@yahoo.es

0 comments:

Post a Comment