Saturday, April 30, 2011

Truck Tool Box Locks How To Replace

........ CAN NOT LIE

Passing an iron hair by Customs ... A distinguished lady came on a flight from Ireland asked the priest beside her permission to do him a favor:
"Father, I can ask a favor?

"Of course, child. What I can do for you?

"Look, Father, I bought a very fine hair straightener to bring a gift to my mom for her birthday. Comes in sealed box and I know that exceeds the allowed value for customs, and I fear that I have it removed. Is it possible that you pass through customs for me? It occurs to me that perhaps, under his cassock ...

"I love to serve you, my dear, but I must warn you: I can not say one thing but the truth.

"Do not worry, Father, with his inauguration nobody will dare to check it. At

review Ms. the father left before she passed. Asked the officer


-Father, brings something to declare? He said the priest

"From the waist up, I have nothing to declare ...

The immigration officer thought it was a very strange answer, so he asked
- What do you have to declare from the waist down?

"I have a marvelous instrument designed to be worn by women, but that until now remains unused ...
a laugh official said:
- Go ahead, Father ... Which sigueeee ..........!




0 comments:

Post a Comment