Saturday, April 30, 2011

Showdown Flasher Reviews

FOR ALL MOTHERS OF THE WORLD. THE CURES


On the blue fields
my mother walked

transparent and clear as late April.


By tearing a cloud which I saw a goddess,
more beautiful than the dawn
more beautiful than the flower.


His eyes gleamed at me sweetly,
and held out his arms
with infinite tenderness.

I could not hold, the call
suppliant
Mother, mother, "I said
! My dear mother lover ...!

sobs choked me,
my eyes the tears ran down my face

and the earth dry, moist.

"Do not cry, my daughter
- I heard I said "
not cry, my dear, my heart
mobs"


for a moment I saw his face cloud over and I was afraid

see it disappear.

! Oh, mother, holy mother!
not want to see you sad ,

all I want is to go there with you.

Well, I know they are mothers,
love of loves,

guardian angels and God's heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment