Saturday, March 14, 2009

How Much Is A Dye At Jcpenny Salon?

plans and realities in ToDo

feel the fear of falling on my stomach. Under my feet a gulf, in front, a solid wall of steel plated. Fall suddenly. In a seemingly desperate attempt, I throw my hands forward to grab any irregularity. The wall is quite smooth, however, no possible explanation and against any logic or hope, steel gives way to the tips of my fingers. Fall velocity decreases. No pain or effort on my hands. I almost stopped. Advancement of the toes and steel to give back. I stop abruptly.

gasp. I look down and can not make out the bottom. I feel dizzy. My heart beats too fast. I am suspended. Supported only by the tips of fingers and toes. It makes no sense. Nothing makes sense. Where am I?, How is this possible? I remember nothing of what has happened before wounded or how I find this situation.

try to remember my name. I sense something, but I can not turn it into a response. A cool breeze coming from the depths, I out of my thoughts. I have to do something. Not much longer can I stand for, but do not feel stress or pain, what is happening is not possible. The surface, seemingly solid, has become a kind of liquid in which I can penetrate a few centimeters and yet seems robust because it holds my weight and prevents the fall.

Suddenly, I fall a couple of feet, and turn to stop. What happened? I have not done anything. I have not even moved. Will you have to do with something I thought or is that the physical conditions of the wall change randomly?

Again I feel dizzy. I'm afraid to fall again. And this time, how far?, "A few feet or perhaps to the bottom?. Nothing makes sense. I try to remember the kinds of climbing. Stretched arms and hips near the wall. Threw back his head and peered over the wall trying to find an end. Can not find it, a soft fog prevents me from seeing very far.

Where was before coming here? I make efforts to remember, but I can not. I think I was born, but I doubt if he had died. A new gust of wind lifts a little fog. I return to find the top of the wall and I seem to glimpse. This far, but not calculating the distance. Are one hundred meters or a kilometer? It is difficult to be certain about something in this nonsense.

try ease my breathing. I still feel stress or pain. I have to climb to the edge of the abyss. It is my only opportunity, during the miracle of being through with the tips of my fingers a material that apparently is strong as steel.

very slowly I draw my right hand. The area yields and equals, to be absolutely smooth again. I raise my hand a few inches and re-enter on the wall. The miracle is repeated and re-assign. I feel a kind of ice cream in the buds tingling. Now comes the crucial moment. I take a walk, left, and pick him up a bit. Okay, back to budge. I raise my left hand and, on these three points of support, I decided to raise the right foot completing the first step up.

Achieved. I have only advanced a few centimeters, but a wave of optimism shakes me. The wind gives me in the face and feel the sweat begins to bathe my back and temples.

suddenly remember my name. Now I have a goal. I know who I am and I want to do. Upload. I repeat the movements of climbing. Everything goes well and gained a little confidence. I miss the grip there is some visible. This wall can not, you can hold you at any point, but it makes me nervous. All points are possible, but no logic. Nothing tells you the way forward and it's all amazing. However, I make an effort to adjust my mind to this "reality."

The wind brings the smell of humidity and, indeed, a few seconds starts to drag, from the bottom, how could it be otherwise way in this crazy world, a very fine rain. I have no idea how this new element can affect the conditions of the wall to which I cling, but if anything I have internalized the rain is not a good companion to a climber. Even the rough wall, it becomes on a slippery surface when wet.

feel within me the urge to hurry to reach the edge of the abyss and myself safe. Climb up as fast as I can. Rain mixed with sweat, and within minutes, my breathing is the limit. I realize I have to stop or I will start to hyper ventilate. And Siu that after hyperventilation is the dizziness and loss of consciousness.

I can not afford to lose consciousness. I hear music coming from behind me. I can not get enough to turn me see something. But somehow I know that back in the distance behind me, there must be another world music impossible compound suspended in nothingness.

The metal bars and electric, I remember something I've heard in my past. When he closed his eyes and left magic power that penetrated every pore of my body and journey through my veins my whole being. I close my eyes for a second and let me fill artificial happiness.

The rain has soaked all my clothes, I returned to reality. I hasten to climbing. Now, using music as a momentum and rhythm. Coordinate movements with the "beats" amazing that my brain registers a split second before my ear to listen effectively. I'm sensing. I know what it will sound in advance.

Center looked up. The border is still far away. There is a moment that I think is even further away than before. Stop a moment and try to calculate the distance, such as a child. Reach out, and placed a finger on the edge and the other just on the edge of my nose. Move back and checking the distance between two fingers. As I had thought, the distance has increased.

Not to do. Suddenly I fall again. This time the drop is several meters, but as surprisingly as it began the fall, finished, and I stop. I panic. My stomach turns and breathing has become an almost untenable. Everything is spinning. I hesitate. A foot and a hand let me out of the wall, and I am sustained only by two points in an increasingly precarious balance.

I'm terrified. Again I desperately grab the wall. I stick to it and close my eyes. I'm like several minutes a cry in my mind makes its way to my understanding. I have to relax. All that is happening is impossible, it is not logical and therefore would not fall because the consequences have terrified me.

begin to understand. There is no logical path to solve my situation. The music back into my body and I am full of energy. Somehow I understand that although this is not a dream (What is a dream?), It is reality (what is reality?. Now music has dominated me completely and I feel quite happy. The muscles in my legs and arms are tense, but not tired despite the alleged effort. A new gust of damp wind clears my mind. Suddenly appears, from a few wisps of mist, a ray of sunshine. Me in the face. The feeling is warm and rejuvenating.

I take a decision. It's crazy. But everything is crazy. Breathe deeply. Just my shoulders and put at the same height feet. Stretch your arms. I climb a little foot for leverage. Push with palms, I place the soles of the feet on the wall. I force the four points and I stand.

Steel, Swabian becomes a smooth layer of grass green. After the initial feeling dizzy on another plane. I feel great happiness. I quietly stood in a meadow. The force of gravity performs work and I hit the ground. I can not fall and I am saved. I few steps, then a little run and then I jumped for joy. The music sounds now very strong and every cell of my body are synchronized with it and vibrate in a symphony intense.

I sit on the floor. Echo head back and let the sun and rain bathed my face. Suddenly I remember how I got here. The answer is simple, trying to find my way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment