Monday, March 30, 2009

Keratin Treatment And Nursing

Almost Spring in Amsterdam two years living in Amsterdam, my roommates

was in bed last night and I realized that I have not written anything about Veronica Dalia and my flatmates in Amsterdam. It is clear that in recent months I have written much less than in 2007, but strange I have not said anything about them.
Living with them has contributed greatly to the beginning of 2009 (and even the end of 2008) is being much happier.
Dalia has 25 years, Swedish, short, dark and speaks English with a Mexican accent. Physical appearance is due to have Kurdish origin, and the English because he was studying in Mexico a year. It's like a little sister. It has much character and when he gets angry is tremendous, but 99% of the time we got great and we care for each other. She prepares meals Kurdish and I make paella. Addition when I train I sometimes massage the feet walking on my back (very tiny and has the perfect weight to it.)
Veronica is 27 years old, Italian, blonde and she spoke English. We also get along very well and I always supplied very alternative films and plans artis ¨ ¨ (it's spelled?). I still do not get out much, but QUAD I do, I usually do with her and her group of friends. Her sentimental advisor I always try to understand, through my opinion, as supposedly the guys think or act.
The truth is that the two are very funny and very easy to live with them. From September to now we only had a moment of coexistence problems but the rest was perfect. Besides the fact that they are so young and living in Amsterdam I always make plans and looking for things to do together.
We've become more than roommates, and I'm enjoying sharing the floor more than I did living alone.
Well now I have little time to continue telling stories paer but at least wanted to put on record that there are two important in the last months of my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment